crown CU Home > Libraries Home
Archival Collections Portal >

Search Results


Your search for "Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science" returned 11 hits

Displaying hits 1-11 of 11
Sort by:
Jump to page:   <<   [prev]  1 [next]   >> 
Option: Include Oral History recordsOral History records

School of Engineering and Applied Science records, 1897-1950s [CU Archives]
... in 1896. It was renamed once again in 1926 to the School of Engineering and Applied Science. Since 1997 it is known as The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Collection-level record...

Columbia Engineering Photograph Collection, 1979-2008 bulk 1988-2003 [CU Archives]
... and Development Photograph Collection (UA#0208) The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science was founded in 1864 by Thomas Egleston Jr. as the School of Mines and it is one of the oldest...

Office of Multicultural Affairs Records, 1972-2017 bulk [2004-2014] [CU Archives]
..., the University established an Office of Multicultural Affairs for Columbia College and the Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science in the Fall of 2004. The Office of Multicultural Affairs provides...

Division of Student Affairs Photograph Collection, 2003-2008 [CU Archives]
... by Jocelyn Wilk November 2013. Columbia College (New York, N.Y.) Columbia University http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n81024714 Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science Photographs aat...

Faculty Meeting Minutes, 1864-2011 [CU Archives]
... Columbia University. School of Mines Columbia University. School of the Arts Columbia University. University Council local Columbia University. University Extension Fu Foundation School of Engineering...

University Artifacts collection, 1750s-2010s bulk 1880s-1990s [CU Archives]
.... The country's first mining school, a precursor of today's Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science, was established in 1864 and awarded the first Columbia Ph.D. in 1875. Barnard College for women...

School of Mines records, 1863-1985 bulk 1864-1965 [CU Archives]
... of Engineering and Applied Science. Though the original School of Mines evolved well beyond the original plan of its founder Thomas Egleston, Jr., the Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science...

Columbia College papers, 1703-1964 bulk 1754-1920 [CU Archives]
... Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science). In 1890, President Seth Low advocated to divide the individual schools and colleges into distinct entities under the university's central administration...

Historical subject files, 1870s-2018 bulk 1968-1972 [CU Archives]
... of the nineteenth century, Columbia rapidly assumed the shape of a modern university. The Columbia School of Law was founded in 1858. The country's first mining school, a precursor of today's Fu Foundation School...

Diplomas and Certificates Collection, 1714-2003 bulk 1800-1959 [CU Archives]
... of today's Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science, was established in 1864 and awarded the first Columbia Ph.D. in 1875. Barnard College for women became affiliated with Columbia in 1889...

Columbiana Manuscripts, 1572-1986 bulk 1850-1920 [CU Archives]
..., Columbia rapidly assumed the shape of a modern university. The Columbia School of Law was founded in 1858. The country's first mining school, a precursor of today's Fu Foundation School of Engineering...

Refine your results

Repositories

Columbia University Archives (11)

Names

Johnson, Samuel, 1696-1772 (3)

Johnson, William Samuel, 1727-1819 (3)

Moore, Nathaniel Fish, 1782-1872 (3)

Barnard, Frederick A. P (Frederick Augustus Porter), 1809-1889 (2)

Cooper, Myles, 1737-1785 (2)

 More names (49 more) »

Subjects

Columbia University (5)

Columbia University.--School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (5)

Columbia College (Columbia University) (4)

Columbia University.--School of Mines (4)

Columbia College (New York, N.Y.) (3)

 More subjects (88 more) »
Displaying hits 1-11 of 11
Sort by:
Jump to page:   <<   [prev]  1 [next]   >>